Friday, April 9, 2010

A Friday Favorite

Or just a mild obsession. You decide.

so, there's this part of my life that I don't even try to hide.  My absolutely fervent chocolate obsession.  It's serious, y'all.  If a doctor ever told me that I couldn't eat chocolate again without dying, there's a very real chance that I would carry my butt over to Lawren's, buy a huge box of Godiva truffles (MMMMM), stuff them in my mouth (all at the same time) and tell the doc' "welw at reast ll die huppy" (translation:  well at least i'll die happy).

With this in mind, and my brand new shiny gym membership, chocolate isn't fond of those trying to get in shape.  However, I found an ally.  This new friend, lifesaver, and diet help is a carton of milk.  But, not just any milk, lowfat, organic CHOCOLATE milk.  I know, you must be thinking that milk is a long time dieters' friend.  But this milk, this is special. It is rich, creamy, and an 8oz glass truly is satisfying.
This is what the half-gallon carton looks like.  It normally retails for about $2.99, but is totally worth it.
Horizon is totally on point with this milk.  It also comes in convenient "milk box form"  (kind of like a yoohoo).


This stuff is a life-changer.  I drink at least a glass a day.  But really, if you want your diet to stay on track, stick with the 8oz glass serving suggestion.  It will satisfy an intense chocolate craving.  

Also, you're getting a two for-one today.  My friend Hillary, over at The Other Mama,  turned me on to Lisa Leonard designs.  Seriously, how precious is this bracelet?


and this necklace?



Tell me what y'all think.  

I'm going to get on up out of here, and drag my behind over to Lowe's or Home Depot.  This is the first day that I've been able to dig in my new garden!!  Pictures to follow!

4 comments:

  1. That chocolate milk looks yummy! You are so funny--that would be a true death by chocolate! I love the LL jewelry too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasper drinks that milk! Not the chocolate, but the regular whole milk kind. We drink coconut/rice milk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should def try the chocolate! And, I've been curious about coconut/rice milk... I'll be sure to give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed with your chocolate find! WOW!! Sounds dee-lish!!

    ReplyDelete